Error: Double execution of macro :-(

  1. #1
    Miguel Angel
    Guest

    Error: Double execution of macro :-(

    Hello,
    I have created a macro inside of Workbook_Open() in Excel. In the version of
    Excel 2000 9.0.3821 SR-1 me works in a rare way, since he asks me two times
    if I want to enable or to disable the macros, as the macro tries to execute
    two times, showing after the first execution a message asking if desire to
    execute it again.

    In later versions of Excel this does not happen and it works perfectly
    quite, being executed the only time.

    Is it known anybody because this happens? Is it an error of this version of
    Excel?

    I do not manage to know because this happens.

    Thank you very much, Miguel Angel.

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    RE: Error: Double execution of macro :-(

    No, it isn't a known problem with xl2000.

    Tom Ogilvy