command

  1. #1
    ruben
    Guest

    command

    Hi, all

    I am very new to this forum. but i know i can get all my answers here.

    I have several commands buttons on an excel sheet and when i assigned a
    hyperlink macro to say, when i click on cmd button A1, it leads me to Sheet2
    B2. That's fine. but when i click on cmd button A2, it sends me to Sheet2B2
    again. am quite new to VBA, macros and all that stuff and would like to have
    help for me to have a macro which would enable me to have different worksheet
    links assigned different command buttons

    Thanks
    ruben

  2. #2
    Dan Thompson
    Guest

    RE: command

    I think that you wil have more luck if you use a User Form instead of drawing
    buttons on your spread sheet it's more profesional and you don't have the
    problem of constantly having to rearange your buttons on your spread sheet
    when data overlaps them. Plus forms are alot more flexable for that kind of
    stuff.

  3. #3
    ruben via OfficeKB.com
    Guest

    RE: command

    Dan Thompson wrote:
    >I think that you wil have more luck if you use a User Form instead of drawing
    >buttons on your spread sheet it's more profesional and you don't have the
    >problem of constantly having to rearange your buttons on your spread sheet
    >when data overlaps them. Plus forms are alot more flexable for that kind of
    >stuff.
    >
    >> Hi, all
    >>

    >[quoted text clipped - 9 lines]
    >> Thanks
    >> ruben

    Thanks Dan. if you could kindly guide me pls. I went to VB Editor Alt +F11. I
    put insert useer form under sheet one. that's ok. it gives me a form. then i
    add a command button. but once you close it and return to excel, nothing
    appears on sheet one. why's that so? have i missed one step/procedure?

    Thanks
    ruben