prevent chart values from changing

  1. #1
    i compute
    Guest

    prevent chart values from changing

    Is there a way to do the equivalent of "PasteSpecial Paste:= xlPasteValues"
    for Charts. I want to copy a sheet of embedded charts to another workbook ...
    and have them look exactly the same as when I opened them. (Open with no
    updating of links). But when I copy and paste the entire sheet, the charts
    update.

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Peter T
    Guest

    Re: prevent chart values from changing

    I have an addin that will replace all links to cells in selected chart or
    all charts on the sheet to named array formulas (no cells required). Another
    function in the same addin will re-source all chart data (whether previously
    'named' or still linked to cells) to a new cells location. If you think that
    would serve your requirements contact me off-line.

    Regards,
    Peter T

    pmbthornton gmail com

    news:[email protected]...