Drop Down?

  1. #1
    THE_RAMONES
    Guest

    Drop Down?

    I have a workbook that contains 40 different worksheets all of which are
    different reports. I would like to set up a report map page to make it a
    little easier for the user to navigate. Basically would like to set up
    groups.

    Hierarchy would be
    Organization
    Business unit
    Vendor
    Site

    So if I picked a particular business unit only that business unit's reports
    would be listed in the drop down list. If someone could get me on the right
    track I would appreciate it. Thanks

    Ramon

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    RE: Drop Down?

    http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.Dropdowns.html

    Tom Ogilvy

  3. #3
    THE_RAMONES
    Guest

    RE: Drop Down?

    Do I use hyperlinks in the last drop to take the user to actual report page?
    Thanks

  4. #4
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: Drop Down?

    No, you would use the click event to trigger code to take them there.

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...