How do I select printer using VBA?

  1. #1
    JS
    Guest

    How do I select printer using VBA?

    I would like to set the correct printer using Visual Basic. I tried to record
    the macro with changing the printer and it shown something like this:

    Excel.ActivePrinter = "My printer description"

    But the problem is that I don't know the exact description of the printer
    (only part of it). Is there a way how to get the list of available printers?

    Thank you

  2. #2
    papou
    Guest

    Re: How do I select printer using VBA?

    Hello
    Application.Dialogs(xlDialogPrinterSetup).Show

    HTH
    Cordially
    Pascal

    [email protected]...

  3. #3
    JMB
    Guest

    RE: How do I select printer using VBA?

    Some additional references

    http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...xp=&sloc=en-us

  4. #4
    phoenix, az
    MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2010

    Re: How do I select printer using VBA?

    is there a way to take the info gotten from the
    Application.Dialogs(xlDialogPrinterSetup).Show
    command and have that list be in a combobox?