VB's Command Button vs Form's Command Button

  1. #1
    Ronald Dodge
    Guest

    VB's Command Button vs Form's Command Button

    Excel 2002, SP3

    Here's an issue that I have noticed. When I use VB's Command Button (Visual
    Basic Toolbar button, click on Control Toolbox, then click on the command
    button within that control bar), each time I go into Print Preview, then
    back out, it moves the command button to the left side of the worksheet. To
    rectify this issue, I have had to use the Form's (Forms Commandbar) command
    button in it's place, which then means that the macro has had to become
    public. I have tried various settings, none of which worked for the VB's
    command button.

    This issue reminds me of the issue that I had in Excel 97 dealing with the
    Legend within charts moving on me, which I hated working in Excel 97 due to
    it's unstableness in so many different places, even with SR-2 on it. I
    would rather work with Lotus 1-2-3, vs 2.3 (Yep, that's the DOS version)
    than to work with Excel 97. Excel 2000 was given to me free of charge as a
    fix to the legend issue since that wasn't going to be fixed in Excel 97, and
    that version of Excel proved to be so much more stable and finally,
    something that I would consider as better than Lotus 1-2-3, vs 2.3.

    --
    Ronald R. Dodge, Jr.
    Production Statistician/Programmer

  2. #2
    Norman Jones
    Guest

    Re: VB's Command Button vs Form's Command Button

    Hi Ronald,

    See:

    MSKB Article # 838910:
    (Controls move to the left of the worksheet in Microsoft Excel 2002)

    ---
    Regards,
    Norman

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Norman Jones
    Guest

    Re: VB's Command Button vs Form's Command Button

    Hi Ronald,

    See also the reponse of Bob Phillips in the following thread:

    http://tinyurl.com/co6ae

    ---
    Regards,
    Norman

    news:%[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: VB's Command Button vs Form's Command Button

    That seems a little dated:

    http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?lr...scapeXSPAM.com

    continues the discussion.

    Tom Ogilvy