Random Password Generator

  1. #1
    USCBrad
    Guest

    Random Password Generator

    I am looking for a random generator that will give me anywhere between 6 to
    12 characters (alphanumeric) that we can use as temp passwords. Can someone
    give me direction as to what the code would be or where to find it. Please
    email me at [email protected]

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    RE: Random Password Generator

    Public Function RandomPass()

    s = ""
    For i = 1 To Int(Rnd() * 6 + 6)
    If Rnd() < 0.3 Then
    s = s & Chr(Int(Rnd() * 26 + 65))
    ElseIf Rnd() < 0.5 Then
    s = s & Chr(Int(Rnd() * 26 + 97))
    ElseIf Rnd() < 0.75 Then
    s = s & CStr(Int(Rnd() * 10 + 1))
    Else
    s = s & Choose(Int(Rnd() * 10 + 1), "!", "#", _
    "$", "%", "^", "*", "(", ")", ">", "<")
    End If
    Next
    RandomPass = s