VBA Command - I need help Please!

  1. #1

    Question VBA Command - I need help Please!

    Does anyone know what the proper command in Excel VBA is to "Enter"? What I mean is that I am programming something in it and the last required step (so I am told) is to emulate pressing the "Enter" key but I have no idea how to do that! Any help would be appreciated!!

    Wendy

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    RE: VBA Command - I need help Please!

    Sub BBAA()
    SendKeys "~", False

    Tom Ogilvy

  3. #3

    Question Excel VBA "Enter" Command Question

    Thank you for the information but it did not work. Do you have any other ideas?

  4. #4

    Re: VBA Command - I need help Please!

    I think I'd go back to that person who said to "enter" the data to find out what
    he/she meant.