No. of Columns

  1. #1
    AMY Z.
    Guest

    No. of Columns

    This may not be the thread to ask this, but....

    Quick question. Does anyone know if Excel 2003 has more columns than the 256
    in older versions? I thought I read somewhere that it did.

    I Import a company database into Excel frequently and Excel won't let me do
    it because it says it doesn't have enough columns.

    Thanks in advance.
    Amy

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: No. of Columns

    NO, that will be Office 12 that has 16K columns.

    Bob Phillips

    (replace somewhere in email address with googlemail if mailing direct)

    news:[email protected]...