AGILE VBA

  1. #1
    Arturo
    Guest

    AGILE VBA

    I recently heard about VB-lite.
    Need to look into this...
    Wondering what other testing apps are available to VBA.
    thanks

  2. #2
    Chip Pearson
    Guest

    Re: AGILE VBA

    I'm not sure what your question is, but all Office applications
    support VBA. The only other, non-MS program that I know of that
    supports VBA is AutoCad, but I'm sure there are others.

    --
    Cordially,
    Chip Pearson

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Arturo
    Guest

    Re: AGILE VBA

    Hi Chip –
    Our company is looking into Agile methodologies. Test driven coding is a
    large component. The Java developers have been steered toward a few open
    source testing tools such as Fit, Selenium and Canoe. VB Lite Unit was also
    mentioned; “A light-weight testing framework written in Visual Basic 6 for
    testing classic VB/VBA applications. This simple, solid design works well in
    VB/VBA, doesn't attempt introspection, and doesn't require lists of test
    methods outside of the test code.” I was wondering if there were
    recommendations for other testing frameworks.

    Regards,
    Arturo