Module Numbering

  1. #1
    BEEJAY
    Guest

    Module Numbering

    Greetings:
    When setting up numerous modules I like to have them numbered so that all
    like info is in the same "grouping"; ie: group 1 (1 thru 19) is all custom
    menu Stuff)
    group 2 (2 thru 29) is all print stuff; etc................

    Is there a way to manually control the numbering of modules?
    I just started a file "template" called module numbering with 99 empty
    modules in it. This allows me to copy what ever number module I want into my
    current project.

    I'm hoping there is a better way. There usually is.

  2. #2
    Chip Pearson
    Guest

    Re: Module Numbering

    In the VBA Editor, open the Project Explorer window (CTRL+R),
    click on the module and press F4. In this properties window, you
    can change the module name.

    --
    Cordially,
    Chip Pearson