Removing a macro

  1. #1
    Clark
    Guest

    Removing a macro

    Ok, so I inserted a macro that specifically formatted my printout of a range
    of cells. I decided to change that formatting and deleted some lines of
    code. HOWEVER, when I run the macro, it prints out the range of cells the
    original way the code was written.

    I can see no modules, no user forms, or other command buttons other than the
    one I am using. Am I missing something here?

  2. #2
    davegb
    Guest

    Re: Removing a macro

    Clark wrote:
    > Ok, so I inserted a macro that specifically formatted my printout of a range
    > of cells. I decided to change that formatting and deleted some lines of
    > code. HOWEVER, when I run the macro, it prints out the range of cells the
    > original way the code was written.
    >
    > I can see no modules, no user forms, or other command buttons other than the
    > one I am using. Am I missing something here?

    Maybe you have 2 copies of the macro in different spreadsheets? Maybe
    one in the sheet where you use it and one in PERSONAL.XLS?

    Hope this helps in your world.

  3. #3
    FSt1
    Guest

    RE: Removing a macro

    hi,
    post your code. before and after.

    FSt1

  4. #4
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: Removing a macro

    Ranges in Macros do not adjust when you delete rows like worksheet formulas
    do.

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...