macros 2007

  1. #1
    Rich Mcc
    Guest

    macros 2007

    where do i find the macros option in 2007 !!!

    regards
    rich

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    RE: macros 2007

    See if it is on this developer ribbon:

    XL-Dennis Says:
    May 28th, 2006 at 10:24 am
    To draw buttons on worksheets:
    - Select the ‘Fat’ button in the left top corner of the main window
    - Click on the Excel Options button
    - Check the option Show developer tab in the Ribbon

    Activate ATP & Solver
    - In the same window as above choose Add-ins and
    - Select Excel add-in in the Manage Combobox
    - Click on the Go… button

    Kind regards,
    Dennis

    Tom Ogilvy

  3. #3
    keepITcool
    Guest

    Re: macros 2007

    Hi Tom,

    ATP functions are an integral part of excel 2007.

    No need for the ATP addin... and it will refuse loading.
    (it is only visible in the list as it is located in the \addins folder)

    Plenty problems with the addin dialog itself...

    If an addin is located in the (default) \Addins folder in the user
    profile, it is parsed incorrectly and the OPEN statement is
    progressively corrupted.

    Workaround: copy addins for xl2007 to a separate folder
    until this issue is resolved.

    I've had REAL problems with corrupted registry entries
    under HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Office\12.0\Excel\Add-in Manager

    RegStudio Search (and Excel) found entries here.. BUT
    RegEdit couldn't display them. (Similar to RootKit spoofing?)
    Had do delete the Add-in Manager key to get rid of these hidden values.

    --
    keepITcool

    Tom Ogilvy wrote in
    <news:<[email protected]>