Saved emails with attachments

  1. #1
    ir26121973
    Guest

    Saved emails with attachments

    Hi,

    Wonder if someone could help a beginner with a email/VBA problem.

    I have archived emails all with .csv attachments saved on a CD and these are
    saved on a monthly basis.

    I will need to revisit these saved files and I will need to extract the
    attachments from the emails.

    Does anyone know how I could, once saved to a C Drive from the CD, open each
    email and save the attachments seperately to another folder within my C drive
    rather than me having to go through what could possibly 3500 emails.

    Thanks very much

    Chris

  2. #2
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: Saved emails with attachments

    Hi Chris

    If you copy them in a outlook folder then look here
    http://www.*****-clicks.com/excel/ol...ve_Attachments

    Or do you use Outlook Express ?

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl

  3. #3
    ir26121973
    Guest

    Re: Saved emails with attachments

    Ron,

    Thanks for this.

    You helped me out by providing this link when I wanted to extract the
    attachments straight from the emails.

    Unfortunately I can't find a way of moving them from a CD back into outlook,
    so the only other way I can think of doing this is to move the files from the
    CD to a C drive and then extract the attachements from there.

    Regards

    Chris