suppress the message 'refresh operation changed the pivot table'

  1. #1
    peterhine21
    Guest

    suppress the message 'refresh operation changed the pivot table'

    Can i suppress the message 'refresh operation changed the pivot table' wen
    refreshing a pivot table. I have a number of files that eacj contain a number
    of pivot tables that are connected to external sources. I want to use a macro
    to open each file and automatically refresh the pivot tables, save the file
    and close it. Because only some of the pivots change in layout the above
    message is not displayed for each pivot and therefore it is difficult to
    write amacro that cope with the variability

  2. #2
    ADG
    Guest

    RE: suppress the message 'refresh operation changed the pivot table'

    Try putting Application.DisplayAlerts = False before you refresh then rember
    to set Application.DisplayAlerts = Ture once your finished
    --
    Tony Green

  3. #3
    peterhine21
    Guest

    RE: suppress the message 'refresh operation changed the pivot tabl

    spot on - thanks