  1. #1

    Is there anyway to load information into a listbox and a combobox as soon as I open the workbook? I need some kind of workbook_open event, but I can't seem to figure it out.

  2. #2
    Jim Thomlinson
    Guest

    RE: Loading list and combo boxes from startup

    Go to the "thisworkbook" object in the VBE (From excel right click on the
    Excel icon beside File in the menu and select view code). There are two drop
    down boxes just above the code window. Change the one from General to
    Workbook. A code stub for the open even will be added automatically. The
    other drop dwon lists all of the events you can work with.
    --
    HTH...

    Jim Thomlinson