Registry Keys

  1. #1
    EA
    Guest

    Registry Keys

    Is there any way to copy the export the contents of one registry key to
    another?

    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\9.0\Excel\Options

    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\11.0\Excel\Options

    Can this be done with VBA or does it need a VB program to do it, and if so
    does anyone have any references for me to research?

  2. #2

    Re: Registry Keys

    I have no idea.

    But the idea sounds dangerous to me.

    Do you know if the keys are the same--or that they're used for the same purpose?

    But I scare easily.

    Good luck.