Closed Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Wildcards and Acronyms in Excel

  1. #1
    Phil
    Guest

    Wildcards and Acronyms in Excel

    Hi, how do I use wildcards to find acronyms(all words in caps with
    two or more characters) in an excel sheet?

    Right now, I'm doing find [A-Z]{2,} , but it's not working.

    Ideas?

    Thanks,

    -Phil

  2. #2
    Phil
    Guest

    Re: Wildcards and Acronyms in Excel

    I ended up copying the sheet from excel and just using words
    function.

    Phil wrote:
    > Hi, how do I use wildcards to find acronyms(all words in caps with
    > two or more characters) in an excel sheet?
    >
    > Right now, I'm doing find [A-Z]{2,} , but it's not working.
    >
    > Ideas?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > -Phil

Closed Thread