UDF and superscript

  1. #1
    John
    Guest

    UDF and superscript

    I have a UDF that returns values... I want to make the last digit in the UDF
    a superscript. Is this possible? I have tried to call a sub from the
    function, but I cannot get how to get around activecell... since the UDF
    could be in several cells.

    Does that make sense, thanks!

  2. #2
    Jim Thomlinson
    Guest

    RE: UDF and superscript

    A UDF can not change the format of a cell when used within a sheet. A UDF can
    only return a value to the cell that it is in. It can not change formatting
    nor can it modify the values of other cells in the sheet. When called from
    code (not called in a sheet) this restricion is lifted and it can do what it
    wants to do to as many cells as it wants...
    --
    HTH...

    Jim Thomlinson

  3. #3