Macros and Windows XP

  1. #1
    mcorley
    Guest

    Macros and Windows XP

    My macro works on all computers running office 2000, but I cannot enable
    macros on computers running windows XP.
    Any suggestions?
    Thanks

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    RE: Macros and Windows XP

    Are you sure you don't mean Office XP. In Excel 2002 (Office XP), if the
    user sets there security to High, macros are silently disabled. Try setting
    the security to medium and the user will be prompted whether to enable macros
    or not.

    Tom Ogilvy

  3. #3
    mcorley
    Guest

    RE: Macros and Windows XP

    Hi Tom,
    Yes I meant Office XP. I tried lowering the security that does not work it
    just says the macros are enabled.

  4. #4
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    RE: Macros and Windows XP

    I thought that is what you wanted - to have the macros enabled so you can run
    them.

    Tom Ogilvy