Positioning the Calendar on working screen

  1. #1
    MVM
    Guest

    Positioning the Calendar on working screen

    How to find the working screen top, left, width and height.
    when I pop up the calendar it goes some times goes out of screen. This is
    forcing the user to scroll the window.
    I tried activewindow but it is not the working area.
    Thanks for the help.
    MVM

  2. #2
    Norman Jones
    Guest

    Re: Positioning the Calendar on working screen

    Hi MVM,

    Look at the VisibleRange Property in VBA help.

    '=============>>
    Public Sub Tester()
    Dim rng As Range

    Set rng = ActiveWindow.VisibleRange

    With rng
    Debug.Print .Top, .Left, .Width, .Height
    End With

    End Sub

    ---
    Regards,