automatically calculates the standing

  1. #1
    CLWLK
    Guest

    automatically calculates the standing

    I'm trying to figure out how those people do the formula's for the current
    popular 2006_World_Cup_Electronic_Chart.

    Can anybody help??

  2. #2
    Norman Jones
    Guest

    Re: automatically calculates the standing

    Hi CLWLK,

    Without intimate knowledge of the chart to which you refer, I doubt that
    many could offer meaningful assistance.

    Without any personal knowledge of this chart, I can only suggest that
    xlDynamic's League Table download may provide you with some helpful ideas:

    http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld....ds.html#league

    ---
    Regards,
    Norman