#NAME

  1. #1
    Scott Collier
    Guest

    #NAME

    Any reason why a person using Excel Version 2002 cannot use custom Functions
    ??

    I have programmed a custom function in Excel 2000 and the person using the
    worksheet with Excel 2002 - has the function come up with #NAME errors ??

    Any clues ?

    Scott

  2. #2
    Scott Collier
    Guest

    Re: #NAME

    Figured it out - their macro security was on HIGH.

    Thanks Anyway

    Scott

    news:[email protected]...