re-execute vba function

  1. #1
    Nader
    Guest

    re-execute vba function

    Hello,

    I have create a function in excel using vba and I would like to refresh that
    function without going in each cell and press enter. Is there a way to do
    that programmatically?

    Thanks in advance.

    Nader

  2. #2
    Forum Contributor colofnature's Avatar
    -
    MS-Off Ver
    -
    You could either make your function volatile by adding

    Application.Volatile

    to it's code, thus making it recalculate when any other function does, or use the Calculate method of the Workbook, Worksheet or Range in which your function appears, e.g.

    Application.Calculate

    Col

  3. #3
    Nader
    Guest

    Re: re-execute vba function

    Thanks a lot Col. It's working prefectly.

    Nader

    [email protected]...

  4. #4
    Nader