Excel sheet: resiza rows number??

  1. #1
    furbiuzzu
    Guest

    Excel sheet: resiza rows number??

    How could i resize the number of rows inside an excel sheet?'

    actually i've to work with a maximum of 10.000 rows but, i don't know
    why, my vertical bar is sized to 30.000 rows, so i've some problems to
    reach an intermediate row quickly because of the high range the
    vertical bar has to cover...

    actually my data are less than 3000.. i would like to have:

    1) a sheet with a maximum of 10K rows
    2) a vertical bar "proportional" to sheet n=B0 of used rows

    is this possible??

    NB.

    in the same file but other sheets i don't see this problem, everything
    works right......=20

    thanks in advance.

    fulvio, salvo

  2. #2
    Norman Jones
    Guest

    Re: Excel sheet: resiza rows number??

    Hi Fulvio,

    You cannot change the number of rows - currently 65536.

    However, see Debra Dalgleish's suggestions for resetting the used range:

    ---
    Regards,
    Norman

    "furbiuzzu" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    How could i resize the number of rows inside an excel sheet?'

    actually i've to work with a maximum of 10.000 rows but, i don't know
    why, my vertical bar is sized to 30.000 rows, so i've some problems to
    reach an intermediate row quickly because of the high range the
    vertical bar has to cover...

    actually my data are less than 3000.. i would like to have:

    1) a sheet with a maximum of 10K rows
    2) a vertical bar "proportional" to sheet n° of used rows

  3. #3
    furbiuzzu
    Guest

    Re: Excel sheet: resiza rows number??

    thanks for your suggestion

    i'll try to do that.....

    but, being other sheets 'normally' sized and 'adapted', could you tell
    me why this problem occurred??

    thanks again

  4. #4
    Norman Jones
    Guest

    Re: Excel sheet: resiza rows number??

    Hi Fulvio,

    > but, being other sheets 'normally' sized and 'adapted', could you tell
    > me why this problem occurred??

    Unless the used range is reset, the range may expand to include data or
    formats
    entered in a remote area of the worksheet, even if such data is subsequently
    deleted.

    ---

  5. #5
    furbiuzzu