Copy and Paste Visible Cells

  1. #1
    Lost and Looking for Help
    Guest

    Copy and Paste Visible Cells

    I have a situation where i have hidden cells and want to just copy and paste
    the visible cells. I do this often so I would like to set up a short key for
    this operation. I can do this fine if i am pasting within the same worksheet
    but what i want to do is be able to paste this format from one Excel instince
    to another. I am running dual monitors, so i usually have excel open twice,
    one on either monitor. I can't copy tand paste the visible cells from one
    excel to another. Anybody have any suggestions?

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Don Guillett
    Guest

    Re: Copy and Paste Visible Cells

    f5>special>visible cells only or a macro

    --
    Don Guillett
    SalesAid Software
    news:[email protected]...