Alignment of Graphs

  1. #1
    Mnilo
    Guest

    Alignment of Graphs

    Hi all:

    I want to present in an Excel sheet two graphs of lines

    - one will go under the other one
    - both have the same number of data to represent
    - both graphs have different scales in the vertical axis (since they
    represent different variables).

    What I would like to know is how I can achive that every data series point
    of the top graph is exactly on every data series point of the low graph
    without doing it by hand.

    Any suggestion?

    Thanks in advance

  2. #2
    Tim Williams
    Guest

    Re: Alignment of Graphs

    Scattet plots support two different y-axes (select the series on the plot and double-click, then choose "axis" tab).
    Can you not use that functionality?

    Tim

  3. #3
    Mnilo
    Guest

    Re: Alignment of Graphs

    I told 2 graphs to simplify the question but I really need to align 7
    graphs. So this funcionality is not enaugh.

    Thanks anyway.

    news:%[email protected]...