Worksheet just disappeared

  1. #1
    ExcelMonkey
    Guest

    Worksheet just disappeared

    I was just running some code I recorded and my worksheet disappeared. The
    file is still open and I can see the sheet in my tree view in my VB Editor.
    But when I am in Excel, the sheet is gone and I am staring at blank page. I
    think the line of code was:

    ActiveWindow = False

    What does this do and how do I get visibility of my sheet back?

    Thanks

    EM

  2. #2
    ExcelMonkey
    Guest

    RE: Worksheet just disappeared

    I went to Window/Unhide and it magically came back. Yikes! Didn't know you
    could do that.

    EM

  3. #3
    Chip Pearson
    Guest

    Re: Worksheet just disappeared

    Go to the Window menu and choose Unhide. You should see your
    workbook there.

    --
    Cordially,
    Chip Pearson

    "ExcelMonkey" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message
    news:[email protected]...