How to increase the Width of the Task Pane (2003 & 2007)?

  1. #1
    Green
    Guest

    How to increase the Width of the Task Pane (2003 & 2007)?

    Hi, does anybody know how to can programmatically increase the width of the
    task pane in Office 2003 & 2007.
    (using .Net or unmanaged code etc)
    I think the default width for the task pane is 200 pixels.

    Thank you
    eg

  2. #2
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: How to increase the Width of the Task Pane (2003 & 2007)?

    Hi,

    For xl2003 at least,

    application.CommandBars("Task Pane").Width =400

    In .Net I believe there is a ActionPane object you can control.

    Cheers
    Andy

    --

    Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel