Equivalent to Template Wizard for Excel 2003

  1. #1
    michael.beckinsale
    Guest

    Equivalent to Template Wizard for Excel 2003

    Hi,

    I am formulating my approach to a project which requires a 'database'
    to be written to Excel.

    >From memory l believe in Excel 2002 there was a 'Template Wizard' Add

    In that helped to create an input form / spreadsheet that automatically
    wrote the data to the elected 'database' spreadsheet.

    Is the equivalent available in Excel 2003? or do l really need to start
    from scratch using VBA?

    Regards

    Michael Beckinsale

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    RE: Equivalent to Template Wizard for Excel 2003

    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/288118/en-us
    Add-ins that are not included with Excel 2002 and Excel 2003

    shows where to get them

    Tom Ogilvy