Find Value and go to that Value in Another Sheet

  1. #1
    SteveC
    Guest

    Find Value and go to that Value in Another Sheet

    I, I recorded a macro to go to a value on another sheet ("Hlist") as
    specified on the first sheet ("Snapshot") in cell c4, but it's not working.
    The recording only allows me to look for a set value ("Apples") not a value
    located in C4 on sheet "SnapShot"... Thanks for any suggestions.

    Sub Go_To_Value()
    '
    ' Macro3 Macro
    '
    Sheets("SnapShot").Select
    Range("C4").Select
    Selection.Copy

    Sheets("HList").Select
    Columns("D:D").Select
    Selection.Find(What:="Apples", After:=ActiveCell, LookIn:=xlValues, _
    LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder:=xlByRows, SearchDirection:=xlNext, _
    MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False).Activate

    End Sub

  2. #2
    Die_Another_Day
    Guest

    Re: Find Value and go to that Value in Another Sheet

    Change What:="Apples" to What:=Range("C4").Value

    HTH

    Die_Another_Day

  3. #3
    Die_Another_Day
    Guest

    Re: Find Value and go to that Value in Another Sheet

    Sry forgot the sheet name:
    What:=Sheets("SnapShot").Range("C4").Value

    Die_Another_Day

  4. #4
    SteveC
    Guest

    Re: Find Value and go to that Value in Another Sheet

    Thank you!