No cell-selection in worksheet

  1. #1
    Gert-Jan
    Guest

    No cell-selection in worksheet

    After running a macro I want no selected cell(s) in my sheet. Does someone
    know how to do that?

    Gert-Jan

  2. #2
    Ardus Petus
    Guest

    Re: No cell-selection in worksheet

    All worksheets have an ActiveCell

    AP

    [email protected]...

  3. #3
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: No cell-selection in worksheet

    Not possible. At least one cell must be selected.

    You could remove the focus and move it to a hidden shape, which might
    achieve your objective

    With ActiveSheet.Shapes("Rectangle 1")
    .Visible = True
    .Select