template macro executing problem the 2nd time

  1. #1
    MAB
    Guest

    template macro executing problem the 2nd time

    I have a right click menu macros built in to a template. After creating a
    new workbook (with this template), if I create a new workbook using the same
    template, Excel wants to execute the right click macro from the 1st workbook
    (even if the 1st workbook is closed). Whether the 1st workbook is closed or
    not, I don't want the 2nd workbook to execute the macro from the 1st.

    Any thoughts?

  2. #2
    Don Guillett
    Guest

    Re: template macro executing problem the 2nd time

    As always, post YOUR code for comments

    --
    Don Guillett
    SalesAid Software