UserForm as a tool bar/ floating options for excel sheet

  1. #1

    UserForm as a tool bar/ floating options for excel sheet

    I am creating a program where I need a variety of buttons and check
    boxes that do stuff to the excel sheet. Just using the excel forms
    doesn't work because when I zoom out (which the program needs to be
    able to do), the buttons get small and unreadable.

    So, I would like to be able to create a floating toolbox that has the
    buttons and checkboxes in it. I tried a UserForm, but it seems that the
    userform requires itself to be deactivated before excel can calculate
    anything. Is there any way to have a userform where the worksheet can
    be calculated (I am using manual calculation) while the userform is
    still up and active).

    The goal is to have a floating Start/Stop button that controls whether
    or not the worksheet is calculating or not.

    Thanks in advance,

    Abe

  2. #2

    Re: UserForm as a tool bar/ floating options for excel sheet

    Nevermind, just figured out the modeless option.

    -Abe