help getting winzip code from RONs de bruin site

  1. #1
    Forum Contributor funkymonkUK's Avatar
    London, England

    help getting winzip code from RONs de bruin site

    HI

    I know Ron put some lovely code up on his site on how to zip an file using winzip as I searched on the forum but every answer pointed to ROns site.. could somebody please be kind and post the code or the sample workbooks here as my IT department insists that Rons site is BAD AND DANGEROURS AND IS GOING TO BRING DOWN OUR WHOLE SYSTEM if somebody tries to go on to it so they blocked it.

    many thanks

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: help getting winzip code from RONs de bruin site

    Mail Ron directly and ask him. The addy is

    ron de bruin at kabelfoon dot nl

    do the obvious with the spaces and the at and the dot.

    Bob Phillips

    (replace somewhere in email address with googlemail if mailing direct)

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Don Guillett
    Guest

    Re: help getting winzip code from RONs de bruin site

    Ron will be happy to hear that he is so fearsome.
    Bob is right

    --
    Don Guillett
    SalesAid Software
    "funkymonkUK" <[email protected]>
    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Forum Contributor funkymonkUK's Avatar
    London, England
    i have emailed him but it would be nice if somebody posted it up here as the time differences and I need it quiet urgently.

  5. #5
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: help getting winzip code from RONs de bruin site

    It is not ours to post. Even if Ron didn't mind, it is inappropriate.

    Bob Phillips

    (replace somewhere in email address with googlemail if mailing direct)

    "funkymonkUK" <[email protected]>
    news:[email protected]...

  6. #6
    Forum Contributor funkymonkUK's Avatar
    London, England
    But Ron knows that I luv him and luv all the work he produces. I have asked very nicely in the past (IF you care to search by username you will see my subject lines exactly the same.) and Ron has proudly posted his code up and understands my frustration after all whats the points of his excellant work and helping others if one can not access it.

  7. #7
    Don Guillett
    Guest

    Re: help getting winzip code from RONs de bruin site

    Perhaps if you need that much help from Ron, you should put him on retainer
    for his services.

    --
    Don Guillett
    SalesAid Software
    "funkymonkUK" <[email protected]>
    news:[email protected]...

  8. #8
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: help getting winzip code from RONs de bruin site

    Hi funkymonkUK

    I send a document to your private mail after dinner

    >IT department insists that Rons site is BAD

    Can you go to one of my pages on the com site ???
    http://www.rondebruin.com/menuid.htm

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl

  9. #9
    Forum Contributor funkymonkUK's Avatar
    London, England
    Sorry for the late reply Ron but yes I can connect to the your .com site. maybe our IT dont like .nl

  10. #10
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: help getting winzip code from RONs de bruin site

    Strange, we are nice people <vbg>

    --
    Regards Ron De Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl