determinig datatype in excel

  1. #1
    latha
    Guest

    determinig datatype in excel

    Hi
    I am using aso.net 2005 with excel with the following settings

    rk.SetValue("ImportMixedTypes", "Text");
    rk.SetValue("TypeGuessRows", 0);
    Imex=1
    HDR=Yes

    I am having problem when reading "2012101", it is converting into
    "2.01214e+006" automatically.
    I do not want this conversion and at the same time, i cannot format
    someone's excel sheet.

    Can someone tell me how to read data as it is?
    --
    Thanks
    Soly

  2. #2
    JoseValencia
    Guest

    RE: determinig datatype in excel

    Hi latha,
    I have the same problem , please if you have fixed it let me know replying
    in the newsgroup
    Thanks in advacne