Userform loses its capabilities...reset???

  1. #1

    Userform loses its capabilities...reset???

    I have the following problem...i have create a userform2 in sheet2 with a button that takes u to sheet1 and at the same time activates a unigue userform1. Userform1 has the capabilty to perform a few simple actions in sheet1 and the moment you _terminate() userform1 it takes u back to sheet2 and activates userform2. (like a cycle)....it works perfectly the first time round but when i click the button again to take me to sheet1, its userform1 pops up like it suppose to but all the buttons on userform1 each with its simple action assign to it refuses to run....everything stalls & i have to reset within the code....?

  2. #2
    Duncan
    Guest

    Re: Userform loses its capabilities...reset???

    how are you switching between userforms?

    Are you using

    'to close
    Me.Unload
    Userform2.Show

    If so there shouldnt be problems....Post your code?

    Duncan

  3. #3
    Private Sub CommandButton12_Click()
    If CheckBox8 = True Then