Incrementing a field

  1. #1
    wmureports
    Guest

    Incrementing a field

    I am importing a bunch of data, and the first field is Record #: I
    want this field to increment with each imported record.

    So the first line would be record 1, second line record 2 etc etc.
    Anyone have some code that will do this?

  2. #2
    Don Guillett
    Guest

    Re: Incrementing a field

    As always, best to post your coding efforts but

    cells(rows.count,"a").end(xlup).row+1
    will give you the next available row

    --
    Don Guillett