To block "to "eliminate" of the picture of form, information

  1. #1
    Isaac
    Guest

    To block "to "eliminate" of the picture of form, information

    Estimated Friends: there exists some way of preventing the users from
    eliminating algun record from, information, form, it happens to me to avoid
    that this(this one) activated the picture of the command to close from form,
    but as doing it, or to shoot a macro that indicates that not this one
    allowed to use to eliminate from the form. I need this for that on having
    had some bases of information that the user could correct, I must prevent
    them from eliminating records for which the names of blocks get out of
    order, I still have spaces in target, regards Isaac

  2. #2
    fugazi48
    Guest

    RE: To block "to "eliminate" of the picture of form, information

    I am sorry, your message is confusing. Did you use an online translater?
    Perhaps simpler sentences may translate better.