How to format userform label at design time?

  1. #1
    Denis
    Guest

    How to format userform label at design time?

    I want to do some basic formatting of a userform label at design time,
    such as font size, bold, etc. I can't find any way to do this and I'm
    sure there must be a way. How do I do this?

    Denis

  2. #2
    Norman Jones
    Guest

    Re: How to format userform label at design time?

    Hi Denis,

    Select the label in design mode and hit F4 to open the label's property
    window.

    ---
    Regards,
    Norman

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Denis

    Norman Jones wrote:
    > Hi Denis,
    >
    > Select the label in design mode and hit F4 to open the label's property
    > window.

    OK, I finally stumbled on to this. I always had the properties window
    showing but didn't realize that clicking on the font value would bring
    up a font dialog.

    Denis