How to write to the VBE of a closed workbook?

  1. #1
    DaveO
    Guest

    How to write to the VBE of a closed workbook?

    I'd like to add a new module to an existing workbook.

    I know how to write to an open workbook's VBE, but how do you do this to a
    workbook which is closed? How would I go about referencing the Workbook?

    Is it even possible?

    TIA.

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: How to write to the VBE of a closed workbook?

    I don't think you can, you would need to open it, write to it, and close it.

    Bob Phillips

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    DaveO
    Guest

    Re: How to write to the VBE of a closed workbook?

    Thanks for the reply Bob.