TransitionEffect

  1. #1
    Patrick Simonds
    Guest

    TransitionEffect

    I have placed a MultiPage control on my UserForm. I had hoped to set a
    TransitionEffect when changing pages (it's not necessary, just thought it
    would make it more interesting).

    I set all pages to TransitionEffect property 10 -
    fmTransitionEffectPushRight and the TransitionPeriod to 10000 (this should
    give a 10 second transition) but does not seem to have any effect. The page
    changes but without the TransitionEffect.

  2. #2
    Patrick Simonds
    Guest

    Re: TransitionEffect

    Just to update:

    The transition seems to be taking place, the problem seems to be with the
    TransitionPeriod. I have it set to the maximum setting of 10000, but the
    transition seems to take about 1/2 second.

    news:%23%[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Edwin Tam
    Guest

    Re: TransitionEffect

    The actual result of the transition period may vary on different machines.
    For example, it takes 1/2 second for 10000 on one machine, but it may take 5
    seconds on another.

    However, this doesn't mean that the first machine is "25 times faster" than
    the second one.

    Therefore, you need to do some testing to find an "optimal" setting for the
    transition period. For some VBA projects which will be used by a
    unpredictable number of different hardware setups, better not to use the
    transition effects.

    Regards,
    Edwin Tam
    [email protected]