Close workbook

  1. #1
    Lp12
    Guest

    Close workbook

    Hi All,
    I want to close an active workbook after a period of time when, BUT closing
    it like the behavior of a screensaver that gets activate if a user doesn't
    touch the computer for X minutes. (Not using a timer on Sub Workbook_Open)
    Can it be done?
    Thanks in advance

  2. #2
    Brill2
    Guest

    Re: Close workbook

    I'd like to help but I don't think I understand your question. Can you
    clarify exactly what you would like to do?