Using Redemption to email cells with Ron's mailing code

  1. #1
    Mike K
    Guest

    Using Redemption to email cells with Ron's mailing code

    Oh Wise Ones,
    Does anyone have any example code they can post, using
    Redemption to email cells with Outlook? I looked over the Redemtption site
    and it's not exaclty in wizard type program. I DL'd the dll, now what? I
    have the manual mailing portion working wonderfully. It sends raw material
    levels contained in cells C5:N5, to a vendor's cell phone. Now I need to
    get the automated part going so I don't have to click the ok to send button
    for Outlook. I'm more of a tweaker than a raw coder so I could work with
    examples. I'm behind a corporate firewall so I don't have a lot of
    "freestyle" options.

    Thanks so much,
    Mike

  2. #2
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: Using Redemption to email cells with Ron's mailing code

    Hi Mike

    I never used it because CDO is Superb
    http://www.rondebruin.nl/cdo.htm

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl

  3. #3
    Mike K
    Guest

    Re: Using Redemption to email cells with Ron's mailing code

    Ron,

    I was looking over the CDO stuff. I'll give it a shot when I get back in my
    lab on Friday.

    Thanks a bunch,

    Mike