Breaking Into Seperate Files

  1. #1
    Brian01
    Guest

    Breaking Into Seperate Files

    Is there a way to to program a break into seperate files based on differences
    in a column? For instance:

    Owner Company# Company Name Data
    Jones 10 My Company 1
    Jones 10 My Company 5
    Smith 15 Next Comp 3
    Smith 15 Next Comp 7

    The business need is to break an XLS file with hundreds of pages out by
    company # with the company number as the file name. I would like run a
    script that sends all records belonging to a company # to an individual file
    if it is possible.

    Thanks!

  2. #2
    Ron de Bruin