OptionButton quandary

  1. #1
    Patrick Simonds
    Guest

    OptionButton quandary

    I have 2 sets of OptionButtons each set has button labeled

    Group One Choice
    Primary
    Secondary

    Group Two Choice
    Primary
    Secondary

    If the Group One Choice Primary OptionButton is selected I do not want to be
    able to select the Group Two Choice Primary OptionButton. That would be easy
    enough on its own by assigning each Primary OptionButton to the same group,
    but, there always seems to be a but. If I select the Group One Choice
    Primary OptionButton I do not want to be able to select the Group Two Choice
    Secondary OptionButton.

    So group one can be Primary and group two secondary or
    group two can be primary and group one secondary or
    only one group might be primary and no secondary

    Hope this makes sense.

  2. #2
    Patrick Simonds
    Guest

    Re: OptionButton quandary

    Found a solution. Put both sets of OptionButtons in there own groups. Then
    added code to the OptionButton click sub which sets the opposing
    OptionButton to False.

    news:%[email protected]...