Stop Excel's UPDATE\Don't UPDATE message box from appearing every time I open the work book

  1. #1
    divya
    Guest

    Stop Excel's UPDATE\Don't UPDATE message box from appearing every time I open the work book

    I had moved a sheet from one workbook to another,lets say A to B.Now
    whenevr I open this second workbook B a dialogbox opens up asking do u
    want to update \Don't update the links.What do I do so that such a
    thing doesn't happen evry time I open a workbook??

    regards
    Divya

  2. #2
    NickHK
    Guest

    Re: Stop Excel's UPDATE\Don't UPDATE message box from appearing every time I open the work book

    Divya,
    Edit>Links>Update: Manual.

    NickHK

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    divya

    NickHK wrote:
    > Divya,
    > Edit>Links>Update: Manual.
    >
    > NickHK
    >
    > "divya" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > I had moved a sheet from one workbook to another,lets say A to B.Now
    > > whenevr I open this second workbook B a dialogbox opens up asking do u
    > > want to update \Don't update the links.What do I do so that such a
    > > thing doesn't happen evry time I open a workbook??
    > >
    > > regards
    > > Divya

    thanks a lot,Actually new to VBA programming so am not familiar with
    all the stuff.
    regards
    Divya