PivotField refreshment

  1. #1
    witek
    Guest

    PivotField refreshment

    Ok, guys.
    Here is a problem.

    There is a pivot table with data taken from SQL Server.

    Let's say there are three values in column: 1,2,3

    If I drop this column (PivotField) i.e. to Culumns area on Pivot table
    it allows me to select values which I want to see in pivot table
    So, I have:
    - Show all
    - 1
    - 2
    - 3

    If I add 4 to database and refresh pivot table, values on a list are
    also refresed. So, I have: show all, 1,2,3,4.

    But, If i remove some values from database coresponding values from
    pivot field list are not removed.

    So if I remove 1,2,3 and add 5,6,7 on a pivot field list I will see show
    all, 1,2,3,4,5,6,7.

    Is there any way to remove not existing values from pivot field list?

    Thanks.

  2. #2
    witek
    Guest

    Re: PivotField refreshment

    witek wrote:
    > Ok, guys.
    > Here is a problem.
    >

    > There is a pivot table with data taken from SQL Server.
    >
    > Let's say there are three values in column: 1,2,3
    >
    > If I drop this column (PivotField) i.e. to Culumns area on Pivot table
    > it allows me to select values which I want to see in pivot table
    > So, I have:
    > - Show all
    > - 1
    > - 2
    > - 3
    >

    > If I add 4 to database and refresh pivot table, values on a list are
    > also refresed. So, I have: show all, 1,2,3,4.
    >
    > But, If i remove some values from database coresponding values from
    > pivot field list are not removed.
    >
    > So if I remove 1,2,3 and add 5,6,7 on a pivot field list I will see show
    > all, 1,2,3,4,5,6,7.
    >
    > Is there any way to remove not existing values from pivot field list?
    >
    > Thanks.

    Any ideas how to remove PivotFieldItem from a list?