VBA genius needed... Please help

  1. #1

    VBA genius needed... Please help

    Hi All

    I am in desperate need of a VBA genuis for a bit of work im doing. I currently have 73 spreadsheet which are updated on a weekly basis. All the spreadsheets have a week number of the year, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 etc

    I am looking for some code to locate a selected week number, for the code to search all 73 spreadsheets and bring back rows which have numeric data within range: D:H. from all the 73 spreadsheets.

    I would really really apprecciate some help...

    Hope this makes sense.

    Thanks

    Andrew

  2. #2
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: VBA genius needed... Please help

    You can try the example that filter the sheet

    See
    http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy3.htm

    Try
    http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy3.htm#Filter

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Sorry to be a pain, but I am still struggling to configure your code.

    Any help or advice?

    Thanks

    Andrew

  4. #4
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: VBA genius needed... Please help

    Need more info

    In which sheet is the data (first sheet of each workbook or a certain sheet)
    In which column are the week numbers
    Which row is the header row of your data

  5. #5
    Would it be easier for me to attach the file? Ifso, it is in work and will not be able to do so until tomorrow. IS this ok?

    Andrew

  6. #6
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: VBA genius needed... Please help

    Hi Andrew

    OK, send it to my private mail address and I answer tomorrow or Saturday

  7. #7
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: VBA genius needed... Please help

    Hi Andrew

    No mail from you ?
    I am on holyday next week so I can't look at it for you then

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl

  8. #8
    Ron

    I have emailed your private email with the attached spreadsheet and problems experiencing.

    Thanks

    Andrew