automatic e-mail sending from excel

  1. #1
    Ivica Rihter
    Guest

    automatic e-mail sending from excel

    when some cell in excel worksheet, let's say A1 change into some other
    specific word or number could excel send me simple automatic mail
    message as simple warning that this cell changed..

    also i would like to work this when my computer is off.

    Can this be done somehow?

  2. #2
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: automatic e-mail sending from excel

    See
    http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/change.htm

    > also i would like to work this when my computer is off.

    No this is not possible

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl